Piper Electric Co., Inc. has a long track record of exceptional industrial construction electrical service. Having worked with many of Denver’s largest manufacturers and installations—including large brewing facilities, pharmaceutical companies, and major airports—our Plant and Facilities Services (PFS) team understand the unique challenges of installing complex electrical systems for varied industrial facilities.
Our commercial electrical team will accommodate the needs of your facility. We can meet your commercial repair and remodel needs:
- when there is an emergency
- on nights and weekends
- during holidays
to minimize downtime and maximize productivity. Our prompt and flexible commercial electrical service is one of the reasons why many of Denver’s largest facilities come back to us again and again.
Infrared Thermography & Infrared Imaging
Infrared thermography is a non-contact, non-destructive test method that utilizes a thermal imager to detect, display and record thermal patterns and temperatures across the surface of an object. Infrared thermography may be applied to any situation where knowledge of thermal profiles and temperatures will provide meaningful data about a system, object or process.
Electrical Preventative Maintenance with Infrared Imaging
Infrared thermography is widely used to perform electrical preventative maintenance inspections on electrical equipment . It can expose excess resistance on electrical apparatus indicating electrical faults such as loose connections, overloads, imbalanced circuits, faulty breakers, damaged switches, faulty fuses and a wide range of other unwanted electrical conditions.
If you suspect a problem with your electrical system, call us at (303) 422-9219. We’ll assist you in analyzing your problem and suggesting a solution.
Our Customer Service
Our team members are dedicated to making your commercial project run as smoothly as possible. All of our commercial clients receive a number of benefits and services that go above and beyond; here’s what you will get:
- Quick, efficient analysis and productive troubleshooting
- Continuous operation–no unscheduled shutdowns
- One source for high tech installation
- An “In and out” service that minimizes disturbances and downtime
- Professional scheduling and efficient performance
- The highest possible value with the lowest end-cost
- An assigned Personal Account Manager
It’s because of our superior customer service that some of Denver’s largest manufacturers have trusted their facilities to Piper Electric Co., Inc.
The Right Way—The Piper Way
Our Facilities and Plant Services personnel have been getting new industrial construction projects up and running since 1983. Whether the project is large or small, Piper Electric Co., Inc. guarantees the highest quality service at a fair price, finished on time and on budget. Give us a call today to set up a meeting with our industrial electricians.
Our Safety Record
Piper Electric Co. Inc. takes safety seriously. They understand that safety needs to be a focus of each electrician for the entirety of the project. To that end, PEC ensures that:
- Our Safety Manager inspects and reports on job conditions
- We conduct weekly, documented safety meetings
- Our safety incentives increase safety awareness
- We are an industry leader in safety with an EMR consistently lower than industry average
Because of these precautions, our safety record is second to none.
Our construction experience is deep and varied
- Industrial – High Tech
- Commercial – Retail
- LEED Projects
- Resort and Hotel
- Mixed Use
- Recreation and Sports Facilities
- Institutional, Schools, Universities
- Bio-tech – Pharmaceutical
- Clean Rooms
- Manufacturing Plants
Professional Project Management
- Professional scheduling assistance
- Electronically connected
- Turnkey capabilities with innovative planning
- Emphasis: Teamwork and Can-do Attitude
Resources for large, quick, complex projects
- Field Managers trained in our Training Center
- Apprentices trained in the CITC/IEC 4-year program
- Industry wide labor resources
Efficiency = Time = $Money
- Quick process of submittals and shop drawings
- SMART scheduling eliminates costly delays
- Change order control
- Value engineering
- Life cycle analysis
- Prefabricated assemblies from our in-house
- Prefab Department
- Efficient project close-out
Award Winning safety program
- Annual winner of ABC STEP Safety Award
- Full time on-staff Safety Manager
- Safety training program in our Training Center