As the holidays approach, many people think about new appliances for their home. It’s important to know that as appliances change and become more modern, so does the required power and wiring needed to run new appliances safely and efficiently. That’s why at Piper Electric we offer a whole home electrical inspection to ensure you have the compatible wiring needed for proper installation. If you’re in the market for new appliances, consider some of the new smart appliances that are out there. They are designed to make life easier for you so that you can save time and energy and have more time to spend with family and friends.
If you’re tasked with cooking the holiday meals, you’ll love a new smart oven. While each manufacturer has different built-in features, the following are some of the features that you can look for:
- Faster cooking times, so you get out of the kitchen quicker
- A childproof design gives you one less thing to worry about
- Wi-Fi connectivity – This feature allows you to preheat, set a timer, check on the food, and turn the oven off, even when you’re not near it.
- A cleaning feature to help you keep the oven clean with less effort
But don’t get too excited and try to install it yourself! Trust the experts at Piper Electric to help you out. We’ve been helping Colorado residents install electrical for their appliances since 1983, and we’re here to ensure your installation goes smoothly.
A smart refrigerator can put an end to having to stand in front of the refrigerator with the door open thanks to a see-through option that lets you look inside while the door is still closed. However, this is just the beginning of what a smart refrigerator offers.
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows the refrigerator to read recipes to you.
- Sync the refrigerator to your smartphone to create shopping lists.
- Get reminders of when to use refrigerated foods before they spoil.
- A touchscreen interface makes it easy to use all the features of these refrigerators.
Our experts at Piper Electric can be trusted to install tricky appliance components, including proper electrical wiring. We’ll ensure that all systems function correctly so you can feel secure and confident in your home.
Microwaves already make meal prep fast and easy; smart microwaves make it even easier.
- Scan-to-cook technology lets your microwave smartphone or another smart device scan the package’s barcode to ensure perfect results for frozen foods.
- A smart sensor ensures food is cooked to the perfect temperature.
- These ovens have the ability to work with smart home devices.
- A remote start allows you to start the microwave from anywhere through your smartphone.
- The ability to stop the turntable gives you more room and enables you to cook larger sized portions in the oven.
While you’ll still have to load and unload the dishwasher, a smart dishwasher gives you some additional options to make things easier.
- Control the dishwasher from your smartphone.
- Voice control options for hands-free control when you sync the machine to your smart home device.
Like other appliances, our Denver Metro area electricians can help with the electrical installation and will ensure you have the proper electrical wiring for your appliance.
A smart washing machine enables you to control the washing machine from your smartphone.
- Start, stop, pause, or cancel the cycle.
- Receive alerts when the washing machine stops.
- Remotely check on the time remaining.
- Choose a wash cycle from your phone.
Piper Electric provides a professional washer and dryer electrical installation services to homeowners in the Denver & Arvada, Colorado area. It’s essential to have a professional electrician to assess your electrical needs when installing a washer and dryer.
Many smart appliances work with home assistants, such as Alexa and Google Home. The advances in technology that these appliances possess can make a difference in the time you spend on chores and the quality of the food you prepare. These appliances take much of the guesswork out of everyday chores.
If you’re in the Denver Metro area give Piper Electric a call. We offer a whole home electrical inspection to ensure you have the compatible wiring needed for proper appliance installation. Contact us here or call (303) 557-2108.