If you’re a great Electrical Service Technician you should join our team!
Piper Electric Co., Inc. is looking for Arvada and Denver based qualified applicants for an electrical service technician job position. We want you! If electrical service, whether in construction, residential or industrial, is anything you have a passion for our 31+ year business could be the right fit for your skills. A new service technician job position has opened up and we encourage qualified applicants to consider becoming a part of the Piper Team!
Our well established electrical service/contracting company is growing and in search of skilled service technicians. In order to be considered for an electrical service technician position at Piper Electric Co., Inc, you must have the following characteristics and professional qualities:
- be a self-starter
- be able to work independently but be a strong team player as well.
- display strong interpersonal and professional skills, be confident, neatly groomed, no visible tattoos or piercings.
- strong troubleshooting skills, and adhere to our Company Philosophy of ‘providing only what is needed.’
- be responsible for providing strong service skills in the Commercial, Light Industrial and Residential markets.
- hold a current State of Colorado RW or Journeyman’s license and own the basic tools on our company tool list.
- have computer skill;, MS Office is a plus
- be able to pass a drug test as well as DMV and criminal background checks.
- We offer competitive compensation and robust benefit package, uniforms, NFPA 70e as well as first aide training,
Piper Electric Co., Inc. is named Denver’s top electrician company for a good reason. We take pride in the safety and well-being of our employees and our customers. We go out of our way to treat our customers and employees fairly. Our company holds strong team values and endeavors to offer lifetime career opportunities for the right candidate(s).
Candidates must know there will be NO high pressure sales or quotas in our company. We are a reputable electrical contractor in the Denver and Arvada area with many differentiators. We promote value versus price, and have NO high pressure sales or quotas.
Anyone interested in applying for this Electrical Service Technician job opening, please send all resumes, cover letters and inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also stop by and fill out an application at our office location: 5960 Jay Street Arvada, CO 80003 Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. We look forward to hearing from you soon!